Sunday, October 02, 2005



Welcome to The Crappy Guitar.

You will find a lot of folk guitar music here, and it should be easy to tell if I'm playing or if someone that really knows how to play is playing.

I'm a new guitar owner (about 3 months now) but I just LOVE to play. Ok... so I suck! Get over it! This site and its associated podcast will enable me to practice, and also showcase some of my favorite artists, indie artist from the PodSafe Music Network (Thanks Adam... you ROCK!), and get tips and hints from the rest of you.

Follow along my journey into the world of music, and help save the world from another crappy guitar player. Make me not-so-crappy and you will be doing the world a public service.

Thanks for listening.
Alex.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your blog is going to be a lot of fun and entertaining. Are you a crappy singer too?!?

Looking forward to hearing some of your tunes.... I especially like Brace Yourself and Lyin' Eyes. Can you include them?
Good luck on your blog! I'm going to add you to my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Very cool selections of music!