Sunday, October 09, 2005

A weekend torturing my friends

The entire family went to Maryland this weekend for a friends 30th birthday party. Of course I took Rosie with me (Dean Exotica RSE is made with rare Indian Rose Wood). It seems that I started a music craze from the last time I was down over the summer. Two of our friends went out and purchased guitars for their kids (that's four new guitar players in the world, thanks to me!).

It was a ton of fun. I learned a few easy songs and even had a few folks tell me that I've gotten a lot better since the Summer. What amazed me is how few of my friends know who Howie Day is?! They like Collide and Brace Yourself, but I believe they enjoyed my Horse With No Name much better... old farts!

Anyway, I'll be posting a few more songs on the podcast hopefully soon. I'll also put some pics of my guitar up soon. Thanks to my personal web designer, The Kreb Machine, for my new blog look and feel. Now maybe I can get him to do my web site as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it! What are friends for! I thought of it as a Public Service. I am doing the world and your friends a huge favor by getting you into this blog and practing your guitar!