Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Podcast is coming.... THE PODCAST IS COMING!!!!

I've been working hard (at my real job) and working late (at my passion) to get the podcast and my new web site up and running. One of the things that have held me up is the promise of a new software package for my new PowerBook. iLife '06 integrates a iWeb (a web page creation tool) with GarageBand (a podcast creation tool) to create a seemless way to "BE" on the blogosphere, podesphere and internet all with the stroke of a key (or 300).

I originally order it on the 12th of Jan. The first delivery date of the 23rd came and went. So did the 27th. I was very pissed and made a not-so-pleasant call to Apple. Ok... so I'm expecting the usual "Gatesy" response of "So sorry... but tough shit". What do I get instead???? A very Appley response of "We're sorry... and we'll overnight (at our cost) the software". Now that is cool!

In any event, I immediately loaded the software and took a crack at creating a web presense for Six String Torture. It sucks and it is not complete, but it is a start.

I hope to be recording the first episode by the end of the week and posting it to iTunes. Please feel free to send me links of Acoustic Guitar related sites, products, music, news. Also, I love to be Tortured, so don't hesitate to heap on whatever criticisms you have of the whole thing.

Thanks for listening, reading. Enjoy. Alex.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never saw the "In Your Eyes" video. Its awsome! Perfect acoustic choice for the website.