Friday, October 20, 2006

Alone, Now I'm Free. If I Start To Cry, I'll Start Again

Hey Mom... are you watching over me? Give Dad a kiss! It's been a busy summer which partially explains why I haven't posted a new show for so long. This episode jams in a lot of great music and information. Enjoy... and tell a friend. Tell a friend its about the music!

Show #6: Listen To The Show!

Featured Podcast: Scott Millsop, Minor 7th Podcast
Minor 7th Podcast, featuring the best of non-professional acoustic guitar music

Podshow Music Network Featured Artist: Adam Schmitt, Alone (Now I'm Free)

Podshow Music Network Featured Artist: Edie Carey, If I Start To Cry

Guitars Gadgets: Guitars In The News
M-Audio Fasttrack USB Guitar/Mic Interface

Dean JTJ Playmate 1/2 Size Acoustic Guitar

Torture Me: Breakdown, Jack Johnson

Podshow Music Network Featured Artist: Barb Carbon, Start Again

Bonus Track: Edwin Derricutt, Symmetry
Here's the email from Edwin I talk about in the show:

------------Copy of Email------------------
Hey Alex,

I am back from the most recent tour and have more or less recovered sleep wise and just wanted to keep you up to date with things... and recruit a little help if I may...

Highlights from the tour down south included headlining friday night at the annual SAMSTOCK festival in Mosgiel, a packed Dunedin town hall and some great friends made at Christchurch's More FM radio station after a 'live to air' in studio performance.

Since the 'live to air' gig More FM (92.1) in CHCH have been playing the soon to be nationally released single 'Symmetry' on request which of course I am stoked about. Where ever it is you live (*in NZ)... you can help by texting a request in. Start your text with "CHCH ", leave a SPACE and then send your message to "559" this goes straight into the studio. Or just email them on chch@morefm.co.nz. Please, please, please...

The video for Symmetry finished filming last week and is due for release in NZ in mid November at which point I shall graciously ask for your help again in voting. Yay for you!

Till next time, come find me at www.myspace.com/edwinderricutt

cheers, edwin
---------------End of Email----------------------

Closing Comments/Sign-off

No comments: